This is a blog about our road down infertility. I won't be graphic in my posts but I won't be shy either. Reader beware.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This Is What Matters

No news yet.  But I wanted to share this.  I wanted to share what matters. I was very nervous all morning, before the blood test.  I was also very nervous in the waiting room, while I was waiting for the blood test.  I don't like the feeling  that there's nothing I can do to change the outcome and Felipe was texting me to help me calm down.  He told me that either way the test goes, we'll be together and love each other.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what matters.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Lauren! We're pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm still waiting for the call....ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what happens! I also totally agree with your post. In fact, reading the story of Hannah from the Bible, especially 1 Samuel 1:8, helped put things into perspective for me. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete