This is a blog about our road down infertility. I won't be graphic in my posts but I won't be shy either. Reader beware.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bathtime!

We didn't bathe Phillip for a while because there really wasn't much point and for the first couple of weeks I was just trying to keep myself and him alive.  He's a stoic little guy but seemed to enjoy his first bath and now will smile during them.  He is a super chill baby and is happy pretty much everywhere.

                                                             First bath: February 16







So content after his next bath: February 18

Bath time video we made to send to Felipe at work: March 4
Don't worry that my voice gets angry when I talk to the cat ha.



Bath time smiles!  March 10
                                                 My child may be the spawn of Jabba the Hut
He filled the tub with poop right after this picture haha.

All in all, bath time is a success and he doesn't even mind when the water gets in his eyes.  I have the feeling he'd be content to sit in there all day, as long as there's boob service.



1 comment: