This is a blog about our road down infertility. I won't be graphic in my posts but I won't be shy either. Reader beware.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

IVF Research Study

I received two emails from the Utah Fertility Center about an IVF research study they're participating in and thought I'd throw that information out there in case anyone can benefit from it. They're testing a new medication to see if it helps with IVF effectiveness and outcomes. If you qualify, you'll receive tests and IVF procedures at no cost, which is a great deal since that procedure is super spendy. "To qualify for the Thrive Study, a person has to have 3 Failed Fresh IVF cycles or have 2 Failed Fresh and 1 Failed Frozen IVF Cycles." If this applies to you, it won't hurt to contact them.  Even if you don't qualify for the IVF study they most likely have other resources and ways to help you. I think this is definitely something worth looking into! I've included the two informational fliers they sent me. I hope this can help somebody with something they otherwise wouldn't be able to afford and hopefully this medication can be shown to help others in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment